- How Will I Know When My Card is Charged?
- How Will I Know When My Card is Refunded?
- Will My Card Be Charged Right Away?
- What is *WPY* On My Billing Statement?
- Why Was My Card Declined?
- Why Do I See a Charge on My Card, Despite A Declined or Canceled Payment?
- What payment status will display when payment is split on an order?
- Payments and Credit Card Processor
- Can I make credit cards a required field for orders?
- What is WePay?
- Can I Use the iPad?
- What Types of Cards Can I Accept in NuORDER?
How To Guide
- How to Enter Credit Card Information in NuORDER
- How to Save a Credit Card For Future Payment
- How to Add Shipping Charges
- How to Initiate a Refund
- How to Download A Transaction Summary Report
- How to Print a WePay Transaction Detail Receipt For a Customer?
- How do Customers on Net Payment Terms Place Orders?
- Why Isn't There a Payment Icon Next to Some Orders?
- How Do I Know If a Payment Has Been Refunded?
- What is the Minimum Amount I Can Charge?
- Can I Process Payments on the iPad when I'm Offline?
- Can I Refund a Transaction Older than 60 Days?
WePay Information for Brands
- Where is My Money? When Will I Get My Money Back?
- What are your Bank Processing Times?
- Why was My Client's Card Declined?
- Why Did I Get This Chargeback?
- How Will This Affect My Taxes?
- Failed Payments
Setting Up Credit Card Processing
- Connecting To Your Own Credit Card Processor
- How to Set up Credit Card Processing with WePay
- How Soon Can I Start Credit Card Processing on NuORDER?
- Why Do You Need My Social Security Number?
- How Do You Add a Bank Account?
© NuORDER - All Rights Reserved.