Order spreadsheets can Exported from or Imported directly to the Working Order.
To Export the Working Order, just click on the EXPORT .XLS button in the bottom left-hand corner of the Working Order. You can then select your preferred format from the pop-up menu that appears.
If no items are in your order currently, then a blank template will be exported for you to work off of.
If you'd like to Import a spreadsheet, just click on the IMPORT .XLS button.
You'll be taken to an Upload prompt, where you can Drag-and-Drop your file to import it.
Some things to keep in mind:
- SEASON, STYLE NUMBER, and COLOR are required.
- If included, the following fields will be applied to your order: SHIP START, SHIP END, QUANTITY, and NOTES.
- Dates must be entered in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. All other formats will not be recognized by NuORDER.
- If you are including a QUANTITY, the SIZE must be a match to the data in NuORDER.
- All other order details will be entered directly in NuORDER's Working Order after import.