Manage your inventory preferences with Inventory Settings.
To access Inventory Settings, admins can go to Settings > Brand Admin > Settings > Inventory Settings.
The Preferences section offers inventory display (and other) settings.
Review the below explanations, set your preferences, and then select Update Preferences in the upper-right corner of this section to save any changes. Refresh your browser to see saved changes.
Show total inventory in product gallery
If enabled, when reviewing product details, Totals appear in the size grid (for each Delivery Window) and in the Inventory Arriving Table (for Total Units and Units Arriving).
Replace existing inventory with each upload
This setting controls what happens when uploading an Inventory Data file.
- Enabled: An upload clears all Inventory Data for all products and replaces it with the data in the uploaded file. For example, if you upload a file that only included Spring inventory and there's Fall inventory stored in NuORDER, then (when the upload completes), the Fall inventory data (and any other inventory data) is removed and only Spring inventory appears.
- Disabled: An upload updates Inventory Data for only the products in the uploaded file and leaves Inventory Data for all other products unchanged.
Show low inventory counts to buyers
This setting only applies when buyers aren't allowed to view inventory. Enter a 0, 1, or another number:
- Number (other than 0 or 1): NuORDER displays inventory counts for sizes with quantities less than the number you entered. For example, if you enter 20, then NuORDER shows inventory counts for sizes with less than 20 units, while still hiding all other inventory counts (when buyers aren't allowed to view inventory). When a size reaches zero inventory, it's shown as Sold Out.
- 1: To only display Sold Out (without showing low inventory counts) set this value to 1. NuORDER only displays low inventory warnings for values below 1, which are items that are Sold Out.
- 0: Enter a 0 to disable this setting.
Show maximum inventory count to buyers
When displaying inventory to buyers, the entered number is the maximum number of units shown. For example, if you enter 50 for this setting and a product has 51 (or more) units, then NuORDER displays 50+ available units for that product.
To disable this setting, enter 0.
Note: See Restrict inventory setting for details on setting brand users (like sales reps) to view this same inventory threshold display.
Hide deliveries filter in product gallery
If enabled, this setting hides the Deliveries filter in the Product Gallery.
|Enabled: Deliveries filter doesn't display.
|Disabled: Deliveries filter displays.
Hide availability filter in product gallery
If enabled, this setting hides the Availability filter in the Product Gallery.
|Enabled: Availability filter doesn't display.
|Disabled: Availability filter displays.
Hide sold out products
If enabled, this setting hides products that have 0 inventory (in all sizes, across all warehouses).
Hide products with no inventory
If enabled, this setting hides products that have no inventory data (in all sizes, across all warehouses).
Show order quantities in Product Details
If enabled, the Product Details page displays the quantities entered for that product in the Working Order.
Restrict the Immediate checkbox in the Availability filter to include only on-hand inventory.
This option can help your brand manage demand. If enabled, when filtering product Availability to Immediate, only products with on-hand inventory are displayed. Products that have prebook availability are not displayed.
Other inventory settings (warehouses and prebook)
Within Inventory Settings, you can also manage warehouses and prebook fields.
Use the options in the Manage Warehouses section to add, edit, and remove warehouses. You can also specify if a warehouse allows for Overselling.
See Manage and assign your warehouses for detailed instructions, which include using the options in this Manage Warehouses section, assigning Inventory Data to warehouses, and also assigning companies and brand users to your warehouses for product visibility.
Manage prebook fields
When uploading Inventory Data, you can specify a product's availability as Prebook, Immediate, or Future by following the steps in uploading inventory data.
You can also set products as automatically Prebook by specifying product field values in this Manage Prebook Fields section within Inventory Settings. See Prebook, immediate, and future availability overview for detailed instructions for setting up Prebook fields.