This article applies to both FULL CIRCLE and FULL CIRCLE LITE.
Full Circle will be connected to NuORDER through a flat file integration, meaning the two systems will be generating TXT files of your data and transferring them back and forth through an FTP. Please note that you will need to contact your Full Circle Account Manager to let them know that you would like to integrate with NuORDER.
The flow of data includes:
- Products - from Full Circle to NuORDER
- Customers - from Full Circle to NuORDER
- Inventory - from Full Circle to NuORDER
- Orders - from NuORDER to Full Circle
- Order Edits - From Full Circle to NuORDER
- Orders - from Full Circle to NuORDER
- Order Shipments - from Full Circle to NuORDER
The average Full Circle integration will take approximately 8-10 weeks from the project kickoff to completion. This does not mean we'll be spending 8-10 weeks writing code, but rather this is the complete time to get through all stages of the rollout. The part of the process that takes the most time is prepping your Full Circle data for the integration. Once this is complete, testing and final review should only take a couple weeks.
- Planning and discovery sessions
- Any preparation on your side to get your Full Circle data cleaned up and ready for integration
- Testing and review in the NuORDER sandbox
- Final review and sign-off
- Transfer from sandbox to production
- Post-launch troubleshooting
Who's Involved From Your Team
- Your Full Circle Administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific Full Circle setup.
- A Sales or Operations Manager who understands your business, how it is structured and how the reps sell.
What you'll be doing
- Answering questions about your specific Full Circle setup and sales process.
- In some cases, you might need to make some bulk adjustments (e.g. adding a new field or editing for consistency) to your data in Full Circle so that we can achieve the best possible experience for your users in NuORDER.
- Reviewing your data in the NuORDER sandbox and providing feedback.
- Reviewing test orders in Full Circle and providing feedback.
- Reviewing and validating again as any adjustments are made to the feeds.
- Providing the final sign-off to go live.
- Reviewing the data feeds day-to-day after you go live to make sure everything is looking correct.
- Working with us and Full Circle to address any issues that may arise once your team is using NuORDER in the live sales environment.
Who's Involved From the NuORDER Team
- An Integration Manager who will be your day-to-day point person, manage the project and guide you through the rollout from start to finish.
What we'll be doing
- Asking questions about your specific Full Circle setup and sales process.
- Working with Full Circle as they configure the data files to import & export based on your specific business rules.
- Advising on special requirements or customizations, and how they can be achieved through the integration.
- Configuring your FTP settings in NuORDER.
- Reviewing test data with you in the NuORDER sandbox.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Full Circle.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays that might occur on either side.
- Working with you and Full Circle to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
What's Supported: Products
Creating & updating items: Our system will be able to identify which items are new and which already exist in our system.
Customized data mapping: Full Circle will customize the product data mapping to utilize your relevant data fields for the NuORDER product data.
Additional custom fields are supported.
Pricing & Multiple currencies: Multiple currencies are supported. The product data will include a default wholesale and retail price for the each currency you are using. Additional levels of pricing can be supported through customer-level discounts or price sheets.
Pricing per size is supported.
Export parameters: You will indicate which products should be sent to NuORDER by using either the "Available for Web" or "Available for B2B" flag. When exporting your data for NuORDER, you will also have the option to "Send changes only" as opposed to all data.
Automated Export Schedule: You will be able to decide how frequently you wish to export product updates from Full Circle, up to hourly. You can also send data to the FTP on demand.
UPCs are required. If an item in Full Circle does not have a UPC, it will not be synced to NuORDER.
Full Circle will provide you with our template and ask you to specify which FC fields you'd like to have mapped.
Carryover Styles: Let us know if your brand works with carryover styles. There are a few different ways this can be supported in NuORDER, and Full Circle will need to set up your product feed accordingly.
What's Supported: Customers
Creating & updating customers: Our system will be able to identify which customers are new and which already exist in our system.
Data mapping: Full Circle has a "standard" setup that they will apply for your customer data in NuORDER. Additional custom fields can be supported if needed.
Multiple billing & shipping addresses are supported.
Export parameters: Your NuORDER export will include all customers that have the "Web Upload" flag checked. When exporting your data for NuORDER, you will also have the option to "Send changes only" as opposed to all data.
Automated Export Schedule: You will be able to decide how frequently you wish to export customer updates from Full Circle, up to hourly. You can also send data to the FTP on demand.
Requirements to send data: “Web Upload” must be checked in both the Customer Master and Customer/Store Master
Buyer data (name, email address, sales rep assignment) is not included in the customer data feed and must be managed directly within NuORDER.
Common upload errors: The most common upload error is when Line 1 or Country is missing from any billing or shipping address. Make sure this is entered for every customer, including department stores.
Process for New Customers: When working with a new customer in NuORDER, you will need to save the order as a DRAFT. Your team will need to add the new customer record into Full Circle first and export it to NuORDER. T Once the customer is visible in NuORDER, the sales rep can open their draft, select the customer, fill in the buyer's name and email address, and submit the official order.
What's Supported: Inventory
Immediate ATS (available to sell) quantities: You will be able to specify with Full Circle which quantities or calculations you want to be sent to NuORDER.
WIP (work-in-progress) inventory is supported.
Warehouses: Multiple warehouses are supported. You will need to set up the warehouses in NuORDER prior to uploading your data. (Go to Admin > Brand Settings.)
Automated Export Schedule: You will be able to decide how frequently you wish to export inventory data from Full Circle, up to hourly. You can also send data to the FTP on demand.
Prebooking: For items that should have unlimited quantity available in NuORDER, you will control this directly in NuORDER via the Admin section. Rules can be based on any product attributes, and you will have direct access to control and update the rules as needed.
To avoid error you will need to be validating your "Available Dates" to make sure ATS data will be sent correctly as "Immediate" or other WIP dates.
Full Circle Requirements Inventory must follow these criteria to be sent to NuORDER: Available for Web" or "Available for B2B" flag must be checked for the applicable products.
NuORDER Requirements The following fields will be required for NuORDER to process your inventory file (these are not usually an issue with Full Circle feeds):
What's Supported: Orders (NuORDER -> Full Circle)
Custom fields are supported.
Export Parameters: You will be able to select Approved, Pending, or In Review orders to be exported from NuORDER.
Automated Import/Export Schedule: You will be able to decide how frequently you wish to import orders into Full Circle, up to hourly.
Order fulfillment process: Once the order has been synced to Full Circle, your team will take it from there per your normal approval and fulfillment process.
Order Import Failures: When we send the orders to Full Circle, we provide the Full Circle customer code as well as the product UPCs. If any of these values are not recognized in Full Circle (e.g. if there was a typo, or the record has been altered in the ERP), the order will fail to import. If this happens, you will need to review the order and resolve the issue.
Editing or Canceling orders: After the order has been imported into Full Circle, any further changes must be done directly in Full Circle.
Here are some common order-related setting in Full Circle that we support:
Order Types -- We will create a custom dropdown for reps to select on orders to send back to Full Circle. Common order types are 0=Prebook, A=At-Once
Sales Codes or Origin Codes -- We will create a custom dropdown for reps to select on orders.
Rep Codes -- These can be entered for each user in NuORDER in addition to name/email.
Require Customer PO -- We can copy in the NuO order number if the PO is left blank or require all orders to have a Customer PO Number.
The following action must be taken to send orders to Full Circle:
Order must be “Approved” in NuORDER. If orders are manually moved into the “Processed” status, they will not be exported to Full Circle.
Full Circle Requirements Orders must follow these criteria to be imported successfully into Full Circle:
What's Supported: Order Edits, Creation, & Shipments (Full Circle -> NuORDER)
Changes to existing orders: NuORDER can accept order updates back from Full Circle, including:
External order creation: NuORDER can accept orders that originated in Full Circle, as long as the customer and line items exist in NuORDER.
Automated import/export schedule: Orders can be exported to NuORDER up to hourly.
Import errors due to missing data: To accept an order edit or a new order from Full Circle, the customer record and all line items and must exist in NuORDER. If any of the records are not found, you will need to first send those to NuORDER.
If using FC Lite, refer to attachment on FC Lite Product Mapping.