Price Sheets are used to offer multiple prices on a product level and to restrict pricing visibility on a brand or buyer level.
*Please find attached for a Price Sheet Template.
To Set Up a Price Sheet: Download the price sheet template and fill out the required fields. This is set up on the admin side under 'Data' then subcategory of 'Pricing'.
- Style Number: This must match your product data. Example: ABC-123
- Season: This must match your product data. Example: FALL
- Color: This must match your product data. Example: BLACK
- Pricesheet: Name the pricesheet something unique that you will later use to assign assign on a rep or company level.
- Wholesale Price: Example: $68 - A Company (buyer) set to this pricesheet will see the wholesale price listed within the price sheet.
- Retail Price: This field can get filled in or will automatically default to the product data for MSRP.
- Disabled: A "Y" value means this product will not be available for this retailer. The buyer will not view this product when they login.
Price Sheets on a Company Level (buyer):
- Customers can be assigned to a price sheet, and prices will automatically update for that customer within the wholesale application.
- Any customers not assigned to a special price sheet will see the default wholesale pricing.
- Customers can be assigned to a price sheet via the customer data file, or manually via the Contacts tab.
- Price sheets can also be used to disable (hide) certain products from a group of customers.