Inventory data can be uploaded to give buyers an accurate count of current and future availability.
1) You can download your current inventory data in Admin > Data > Inventory Data.
2) If you haven't uploaded any inventory data, this sheet will be blank and you can fill it in with up to date information.
3) Inventory data should represent the current available-to-sell (ATS). Quantities will be deducted in NuORDER as orders are placed, and users will be alerted if they attempt to order more stock than is available. If no inventory data has ever been uploaded for a style, the quantity will be unlimited.
1) WIP Dates
- NuORDER supports unlimited WIP dates for inventory.
- Each WIP date must be on a separate line.
- If multiple WIP dates are set for a product, users will see a dropdown in the app to allow them to review and order immediate vs. future availability.
- For current stock-on-hand, enter “Immediate” or “At Once” for the date. This will create inventory available to be sold for an immediate delivery.
- To allow unlimited future bookings enter another line with “Prebook” for the date. (The quantity may be left blank.)
Note: One product may be listed with WIP dates, future dates and as prebook.