Contact groups are great ways to have lists of contacts to send out Campaigns. learn more with our Campaigns and Smart Groups overview and the below FAQ.
Q: What Campaigns can I see?
A: You see Campaigns based on your user role:
- Brand reps: See their own Campaigns only.
- Sales managers: See their own Campaigns and the Campaigns of their Subteam(s).
- Admins: See all Campaigns.
Q: Can I turn off read receipt emails for sent Campaigns?
A: NuORDER can turn off the function that alerts you when a buyer views a Linesheet sent as a campaign. To turn off these read receipt emails, contact your account manager or our Support team.
Q: Can I delete a Campaign?
A: Users can archive Campaigns, not delete them. From the left navigation menu, go to Campaigns. Select the ellipsis icon menu to the right of the Campaign and then choose Archive. When asked Archive Campaign?, select Confirm. To learn more, check out Campaigns and smart groups overview.
Q: Can I send videos through Campaigns?
A: If you store a video online, you can include a link to the video within the Message for recipient in a Campaign. You can't embed or attach a video (or another file type) in a Campaign.
Q: What defines a Converted status for a Campaign?
A: A Campaign has the Converted status if a recipient placed an order from the email. Both of the below scenarios result in a Converted email Campaign:
- A buyer navigated to your portal by selecting Product A in the Campaign and ordered Product A.
- A buyer navigated to your portal by selecting Product A in the Campaign, but ordered Product B.
Q: What's the difference between a Smart Group and a Fixed Group?
A: Set up filters to automatically add contacts to a Smart Group (example: contacts in California). To manually select recipients, create a Fixed Group. Learn more with Campaigns and smart groups overview, which includes a video going through the differences between the two contact groups.
Q: How do I exclude users from a Smart Group?
A: Navigate to the smart group and select the X icon next to a user's email address.
Q: What are private vs shared Smart Groups?
On the Smart Group create / edit page, set the Visibility to Private (default) or Shared.
- Private: Only you can see this Smart Group.
- Shared: If you're an Admin, everyone can see this Smart Group. Otherwise, for those using subteams, your subteam can see this Smart Group. The Shared selection allows Admins and Sales Managers to create Smart Groups for their teams to use.