NuORDER can support both Flat File and API Integrations. Below are some considerations that may help you decide which Integration is best for your Portal.
- Most systems already have the ability to export some form of XLS, CSV, or TXT files.
- Flat File development can be faster to set up.
- Some ERPs don’t have API capabilities yet or at all (it’s newer).
- It is easier for NuORDER and Brand Admins to troubleshoot issues as there will be visibility to the data files being sent.
- NuORDER can also help transpose some your data with our ETL tool.
- Gives Brands the highest level of control.
- There may be more flexibility on push/pull schedules & frequency.
- API development requires more development time from the Brand/Developer. Most brands may not have an internal resource to build this out.
- Troubleshooting will live primarily with the Brand/Developer.