The Digital Trade Show is an online event that provides you the opportunity to discover Brand(s). NuORDER has partnered with several digital exhibition companies to offer this Digital Tradeshow. Our Digital Tradeshow brings Brands and Buyers/Retailers closer, helping them build prosperous relationships. With the introduction of the Digital Trade Show, we hope that connections made between Brands and Buyers/Retailers will continue long after the conclusion of the event(s).
How Does it Work?
When you participate in the Digital Trade Show, connecting with Brands couldn’t be easier. Here’s how it works:
That’s it! It’s that easy to connect with Brands and start placing orders.
What Do I Need to Register?
When registering for the Digital Trade Show event, you must provide information (credentials) that shows you are a qualified Buyer/Retailer. All credentials will be reviewed, and admission to the Digital Trade Show events is subject to approval by the Event Host. The credentials you will need are listed below.
- An active e-commerce website
- Tax registration showing that your business is a valid retailer, wholesaler, distributor, or importer/exporter
- A recent invoice for the purchase of finished products
To Register for the Digital Trade Show Event:
- Select the event that you wish to participate in, here: https://partnerships.nuorder.com/digitaltradeshows.
- Click Register Now to begin the registration process.
- Once you complete the registration process and are approved by the Host, you will receive an email from NuORDER with your login credentials. The email will be sent to the email address you provided upon registration.
Note: For existing Buyers/Retailers on the NuOrder platform, registering is not required. Simply login to NuORDER and navigate to the Digital TradeShow option.