Buyer data is the information pertaining to the individual points of contact at the companies you sell to. This template works hand in hand with the Company Data Template.
- Buyer Data Overview
- Download the Buyer Data Template
- Filling Out Your Template
- Uploading Your Data
- Confirming Your Data Upload
- Best Practices
Buyer Data Overview
This template allows you to link buyers to their respective companies, control which of your sales reps are assigned to each buyer and store contact information for your buyers.
Uploading the Buyer Data template is the last step of the Onboarding process. When this file is uploaded, you will be officially launching your portal!
Download the Buyer Data Template
Filling Out Your Template
The Buyer Data template is very straightforward. Fill in the required fields for your customers along with any contact information you have for that buyer.
Be sure that your Company Code corresponds to fields in your Company Data.
Uploading Your Data
Once you have completed filling out your Buyer Data Template, you can simply drag and drop it into NuORDER.
To begin, navigate to the Buyer Data section of Brand Admin: (Settings>Brand Admin>Data>Buyer Data).
You can simply drag and drop your template file here. Once the data upload is complete, you will receive a Success message. Examine the confirmation carefully to make sure all of your files were uploaded correctly.
Confirming Your Data Upload
You can confirm that your Buyer Data is live by navigating to the Contacts section of NuORDER.
- Fill out all required fields to completion.
- Information in the Company Code field must match your Company Data exactly (case sensitive, spelling, and spacing).
- Verify all emails addressed provided are valid prior to entering on the template.
- Buyers are assigned to their respective company based on the Company Code field.
- The email listed for each buyer will serve as their NuORDER login credentials and your main means of communication with that buyer through the system.
- Emails entered in the Sales Rep Email fields must be Brand Users (your internal sales reps, sales managers, and admin).
- Uploading this file means your portal is launched, as your buyers are invited to login to NuORDER at that time.
Next, let's take a look at sending Sending a Linesheet.
If you have any additional questions about filling out this template, please contact email@example.com for assistance.