The purpose of the NuORDER Product Data Template is to collect the information you would typically be presented as your style master. You’ll notice we’ve provided helpful notes throughout the template to aid in set up.
- Download the Product Data Template
- Filling Out the Template
- Uploading Your Template
- Confirm Your Product Upload
- Up Next
Download the Product Data Template
Filling Out Your Template
“Style Number,” “Season,” and “Color” create a unique product in NuORDER.
- Style Number | This is the unique identifier for a product.
- Season | If you don’t apply Seasons to your products, we recommend a placeholder like “Core.”
- Color | This should be your color name or description such as "Black" or "White". Placeholders like “Assorted” or “Multi” are commonly used if color is not relevant. Pattern names like “Plaid” or “Polka Dot” are also common. If you want to use a color code, there is a "Color Code" field where this value can be stored in addition to the color description.
- Brand_ID | If your ERP or PLM system has a style master where all product attributes roll up into a style number/color id, the below field is where you can provide this. This field can be disregarded if your system does not provide. This field is helpful to use for carryover styles if you wish to change the Season value.
Additional Required Fields
- Name | If you do not have style names, then a short description of your product can be added here.
- Wholesale USD | Enter as a currency without a dollar sign. Retail USD is the same as MSRP.
- Size | Enter your sizes in separate rows in the order you wish for them to display. For example, S, M, L, XL should be 4 separate rows in that order.
Uploading Your Template
Once you have completed filling out your Product Data Template, you can simply drag and drop it into NuORDER.
To begin, navigate to the Product Data section of Brand Admin: (Settings>Brand Admin>Data>Product Data).
You can simply drag and drop your template file here. Once the data upload is complete, you will receive a Success message. Examine the confirmation carefully to make sure all of your files were uploaded correctly.
If you are experiencing any issues uploading your data, consider the following:
- No "double quotes" in your style names or descriptions.
- Don't use a '$' in the pricing columns.
- Remove any blank or divider rows.
- Clear all borders, shading and special formatting.
- Remove multiple worksheets from your Excel file.
- Season, Style Number, Color, Name, Size, Wholesale USD are required fields.
Confirm Your Product Upload
Now that you have completed your upload, navigate back to the Products view to see your products uploaded.
Note: You may have to refresh to see your upload.
Now that your products are loaded into NuORDER, you can now upload the corresponding images. When you are ready, click to continue to Product Images Overview.
If you have any additional questions about filling out this template, please contact email@example.com for assistance.