Linesheet visibility depends on 3 types of requirements that may be set -
- Currencies - For whatever currency/currencies applied to a linesheet, the intended viewer must have a correct currency assigned to them; this is true for both brand users and retail buyers. If a Linesheet is set to CAD, but an account wishing to view it is only assigned to USD, they will not be able to see the linesheet.
- Allowed Customer Groups - Similar to above for currency, if the intended viewer is not assigned to any user/customer groups that are applied to the linesheet, they will not be able to see the linesheet.
- Subteams - This is for brand users only - In order to view a Linesheet that has been applied to any particular subteams, Sales Reps, Sales Managers, and brand Admins would need to be assigned to at least one of the subteams as well.
When multiple visibility rules are set on a particular linesheet, the intended viewer must meet all requirement types -
- If a sales rep is assigned to a subteam that is applied a linesheet, but their assigned currency is not, the sales rep will not be able to see the linesheet.
- If a buyer is assigned to one of the currencies applied to a linesheet, but is not assigned to any of the applied customer groups, the buyer will not be able to see the linesheet.