Prebook can be setup in NuORDER for styles that haven't gone into production yet. There are two ways to set up prebook in NuORDER.
Through Inventory Settings
1) Go to the Admin > Settings > Inventory Settings
2) Scroll to the bottom of Inventory Settings until you reach "Manage Prebook Fields"
3) Select "Add New Field" and enter the top level field you'd like to add values for. For example: Season
4) Add New Value you'd like to be listed as prebook. For example, if you'd like to list all of Fall 2019 as prebook, you'll enter "Fall 2019" exactly as it appears within your data.
**Note: Values are case sensitive and must match your product data exactly.
6) Remember to Save.
7) Now that season is set up for prebook, you will download and re-upload your product data. This then will reflect as a prebook style. Please note, until you download and re-upload your product data, the changes will not be reflected.
Through the Inventory Upload
Prebook can also be setup through your inventory upload.
1) In the date field, you can list an item as "prebook".
2) Upload the inventory file to NuORDER in Admin > Data > Inventory Data. Once you receive a success message, you will see the style reflect as prebook.