Important Note for Integrated Brands: If your brand has company and buyer data integrated with your ERP, you may not be able to add, edit, or delete company or buyer data from NuORDER. If you are unable to add or edit companies or buyers in NuORDER, first contact your brand Admin to see if your brand is integrated and therefore restricted on NuORDER.
In the Contacts tab, you can edit Buyer information (* aside from the Buyer email address) or delete the Buyer. Click on the Contact tab.
Note that there are two methods for editing or deleting a Buyer, depending on whether you're using the New Contacts pages or the original Contacts pages (determined by whether the New Contacts Pages checkbox is selected in your profile or not.
Edit Buyer - New Contacts Pages
1. After clicking on Contacts, you'll see a list of all Companies and associated Buyers. You can scroll through the list or click in the Search box to search for a Company name, Buyer name, email address, etc.
2. Once you've found the Buyer you wish to edit or delete, click on the Buyer Name to open the Buyer page.
3. Click on the 'Edit Buyer' button to edit the Buyer. This will open the Edit Buyer window.
4. Update the Buyer information (Title or Phone Number) or add/change a Sales Rep(s) associated with the Buyer.
Alternatively, click on the red Delete button if you wish to remove the Buyer from the Company.
Edit Buyer - Original Contacts Pages
1. After clicking on Contacts, click on Buyers and search for the Buyer you wish to edit.
Alternatively, you can also access a list of Buyers when you click on Companies. You can select the Buyer to open the Buyer page.
2. Click on the 'Edit' button to update the Buyer information (Title or Phone Number) or add/change a Sales Rep(s) associated with the Buyer.
Alternatively, click on the 'Delete Buyer' button if you wish to remove the Buyer from the Company.
* Brand users do not have the ability to edit Buyer email addresses. Once a Buyer email address is added, if the Buyer email address needs to be changed, the Buyer would need to login to NuORDER with their existing email address, edit their profile and change the email address in the profile.