You can view who “created” the order in the Orders Tab. The definition of an "Order Creator" is as follows:
- Creator of a draft is the person who originally created the draft
- Creator of an order is the person who clicks submit on the order.
- It’s possible that a retailer creates a draft but a rep submits the order. In this example, the rep becomes the creator of the order
- If buyer clicks submit on the order, the buyer is the creator of the order
- When rep sends Ez Order to Buyer- the rep is the creator
- Once the buyer clicks submit on the EZ Order, the buyer becomes the creator