Products can be added to the Working Order from Linesheets just as they would be from the Product Gallery.
After clicking on a specific product to view the Product Details, the product can then be added to your Working Order from there.
Just click on the Order button from the Product Details panel.
Additionally, you can use the Quick Add button to add the product directly from the gallery.
You can also add products to your Working Order in bulk by utilizing the Select All and Add To functions.
Similar to the Web App, there are multiple ways to add items to an order from a Linesheet.
- In the GALLERY, click on the product you want to add.
- Within the product details panel, click the ORDER button.
- The item will be added to the WORKING ORDER and the number of items in the order will be indicated on the upper righthand shopping cart icon.
- In the GALLERY, double-tap on the product you want to add to the order. (This will open any stacked color groups.)
- Tap-and-hold on the thumbnail. It will lift off from the grid.
- Drag-and-drop it into the shopping cart.
Finally, use the + Shopping Bag icon to add all of the Products to the Working Order.