Products are able to be added to the RECOMMEND tab as easily on the iPad as they can be on the web browser.
To add products to a recommendation, you've got a few options:
- Tap the "Thumbs up" icon on the individual product thumbnail.
- Select a product and click the "Thumbs up" button from the product details view.
- Use the filters to refine your view. Then, hit the "Thumbs up all" button -- this will add all the products in your current view to the recommendation.
Once you've selected your products, go to the RECOMMEND tab to finalize, save, or share your PDF.
On the RECOMMEND tab:
Items at this point can be added or removed, separated by blanks, remerchandised, added to an order, or even sorted by delivery.
To create your custom PDF:
- Click CREATE to bring up your settings and options.
- Use the ON/OFF switches to select who should receive this linesheet: Choose the buyer, yourself, or both.
- Select your template (this will indicate how many items per page appear on the linesheet PDF).
- Show or hide pricing.
- Add notes to each item.
- Hit SEND to send to yourself or a Buyer or SAVE to access this Linesheet later.
Saving Linesheets add the linesheet and any product notes to your "Saved Linesheets" list.