There are three NAVIGATION TABS for the different parts of your order.
1. ORDER DETAILS
Retailer, billing and shipping, discounts, buyer's signature. Products, quantities, and ship dates.
- ITEMS & DELIVERIES
Products, quantities, and ship dates.
3.NOTES & TAGS
(if you need them)
ITEMS & DELIVERIES
A separate DELIVERY tab will be automatically generated for each unique date range in your order.
- ALL DATESshows all products included in the order.
- The green bubble shows how many products are in each delivery.
- TAP ON DELIVERY to view the item details and quantities for that specific delivery.
- The green summary bar shows the totals for that delivery.
SETTING UP THE SHIP WINDOW
The SHIP WINDOW for each product is shown in the calendar.
- Tap once on the calendar to open it.
- Tap and holdon the start date.
- Drag down to the end date, and let go. Your date range will highlight in green.
If your ship window spans multiple months, just drag your finger to the arrow and the calendar will shift to the next month.
- When your date is set, confirm if you want to apply the date rangeto:
- This item only
- All items in the delivery
- The entire order
DRAG & DROP SHORTCUTS
Once you've set the dates for a delivery, you can quickly apply that same range to another item.
- Tap and hold on the delivery tab. A mini calendar icon will lift off.
- Drag the calendar icon onto the calendar you want to change.
3.The dates will change. The items is now part of this delivery.
Change your mind?
Drag your calendar icon into the TRASH CAN to delete the delivery. Those products will be removed from the order.
LINE ITEM DETAILS (Styles & Quantities)
1.Use the +/- BUTTONS to set the quantities on an item.
For large numbers, tap into the text field to bring up the keyboard.
- To apply this breakdown to other products with the same size range, tap APPLY TO SIMILAR SIZE GROUPS.
- Specify if you want to apply the sizing to this deliveryonly, or the entire order.
Add Product Again.
Hit this button to add the same style in another color or for another delivery.
ORDER DETAILS (Order Number & Customer)
When you're ready to complete and submit your order, move on to the ORDER DETAILS tab to fill in the customer information and other key fields.
The System will auto generate a unique ORDER NUMBER when the order is submitted.
You can also enter a CUSTOMER PO number to be printed on the order PDF.
- Company & Buyer
- Sales Rep
- Billing & Shipping address
ADD NEW RETAILER
Company or buyer not in your contacts yet? Tap here to add them on the fly.
ORDER DETAILS (Signature & Adjustments)
Send a copy of the order to another email address.
Tap here to collect the buyer's signature. It will be displayed on the order PDF.
DISCOUNTS & ADJUSTMENTS.
(If your brand uses them)
NOTES & TAGS
ORDER TAGS and ORDER TYPE.
If your brand uses these labels, you'll see them here. Tap to view the list and make your selection.
Enter any notes here. They will be printed on the order PDF.
SUBMIT YOUR ORDER
On both the ORDER DETAILS and NOTES & TAGS screens, you'll see the order summary and actions bar.
The SUMMARY BAR tells you the total umber of different products and deliveries included in your order, as well as the total quantity and amount.
- SUBMIT the official order.
- SAVE a draft.
- PRINT a text -only version of the order.
THE FOUR CORNER BUTTONS
Hide your working order and get back to the main app.
Reverse the list of products from top to bottom.
Open a condensed tile view of all products in your order, so you can quickly jump to one.
Delete everything and start fresh.