Here's how a typical order moves through the workflow of NuORDER...
When a Sales Rep submits a new order, the order record goes into PENDING
A confirmation email with the order PDF gets sent to:
- the sales rep
- the buyer
- any customer service reps or admins we've set up to receive order emails.
From Pending you can perform the following actions:
RE-ORDER: Open a duplicate in the working order with the same products and quantities.
EDIT ORDER: Open the order in the working order. From here you can make changes and re-submit.
CANCEL: Removes the order permanently.
DOWNLOAD LINESHEET PDF: Download a PDF Linesheet of your order.
DOWNLOAD ORDER XLS: Download a .xls version of your order to view in Excel.
VIEW: Open a quick view of your order by clicking on your order.
MOVE TO REVIEW: Change the status of your order and move it into Review
MOVE TO APPROVED: Change the status of your order and move it into Approved Orders.
Once the order is approved...
If your brand has automated order export:
- Approved orders will be exported and sent to the ERP on a set schedule.
- Once they are exported, the orders will be moved automatically into PROCESSED. No email will be sent, but if the sales rep or buyer log in, they will know that the order is in the back-of-house.
If your brand processes order manually:
- Customer Service will review the order and enter it into your back office system.
- Once it has been entered in the ERP, Customer Service will move each order into PROCESSED. No email will be sent, but if the sales rep or buyer log in, they will know that the order is in the back-of-house.
Some brands like to stop here and leave completed orders in PROCESSED.
Other brands take it one step further.- They click SHIP to indicate the order has shipped.
- The order moves to SHIPPED.