In this release, we enhanced Orders, Customizations, Advanced Pricing, and more.
Updates to Order Types
Start Order, order exports, and Sizing View now match the selected Order Type. This is for brands using the Order Type feature to define an order’s product quantities to By Location or All Locations Combined.
Note: Brands can contact Support to activate Order Types.
Change View display optimizations
We optimized the popup menus when selecting Filter options in Change View to accommodate longer selection options. Also, we hid the Filter section for brands who don’t offer filtering.
Note: Brands can contact Support to set up filtering in Change View.
For more information, see Optimize the Working Order.
Bulk actions and ordering for Customizable products
You can now add more than one customizable products to your cart at a time, as well as order customizable products for multiple locations, using Bulk Orders.
For more information, see Ordering products with Customizations.
Advanced Pricing enhancements
For clarity and a better user experience for brands using Advanced Pricing, we hid the Pricing upload page from Brand Admin > Data. We also enhanced the Working Order, ensuring recalculations complete as you tab through the Sizing Table.
Note: Brands can contact their Account Manager to discuss Advanced Pricing.
Additional improvements and fixes
- Fixed an issue causing text to not wrap within the Product Details page for some brands.
- Updated instructional information on the Custom List page for added clarity.
- Fixed an issue displaying an unnecessary label in the Product Details page in some instances.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from downloading a linesheet as a PDF.
- Fixed an issue causing custom product fields to not display in the Sizing View of the Working Order.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering order quantities for All Locations Combined for some brands using configured Order Types in the Working Order.
- Fixed an issue causing some split orders to display values from the initial order.
- Fixed an issue causing mismatched cart values for some orders configured to ship to multiple locations.
- Fixed an issue in the Change View of the Working Order, causing product tiles’ quantity total to not adjust, based on filtering or grouping.
- Fixed an issue causing draft order PDF exports to display a 0 MSRP when product quantities in the order are also 0.
- Fixed an issue preventing Customized products from being added to the Working Order more than once.
- Fixed an issue causing the Working Order’s Order Type to be deselected when accessing the order from the Product Details page.
- Fixed an issue causing some bulk orders to display the Bulk quantity, even though that value was overridden by the All Locations Combined value.
- Fixed an issue causing product pricing to not appear in the Sizing View of the Working Order for some brands.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sizing View in the Working Order to display a company’s old currency symbol after that company’s currency was updated.
- Fixed an issue causing delivery dates outside of some product’s availability to be shown as options in the Working Order’s Sizing View.
- Fixed an issue causing the Next and Back buttons in the Working Order to skip the Products tab for some users.
- Fixed an issue causing some users to be redirected to the Working Order when choosing to not copy a draft order.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect product availability to display on some bulk orders using a warehouse restriction setting.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect surcharge to be applied to the Working Order for some brands.
- Fixed an issue causing a stuck checkout screen when submitting an order that doesn’t meet the brand’s min/max rule requirements.
- Added an informational message and fixed an issue causing a stuck checkout screen when submitting an order that another user also just made updates to.
- Fixed an issue causing a message to appear for some brands, saying a product isn’t available for a shipment, even though it does have availability in that shipment window.
- Fixed an issue causing some users to be unable to select a delivery date for a product on its last availability date within the Sizing View of the Working Order.
- Fixed an issue causing prices for future deliveries to not display when a product is listed more than once in the Working Order for brands with Advanced Pricing.