Depending on the brand, the Working Order may offer two views in the Products tab: Line Items and Sizing View (beta). Each view offers a different approach to editing and reviewing product quantities and deliveries.
Note: The Sizing View feature is currently in beta. Brands can contact their Account Manager to see if they are eligible for the beta version of Sizing View in the Working Order. If not offered by the brand, the default view is Line Items, which you can learn more about in the Working Order overview.
Learn about Sizing View with the below video and the details in this article.
Choosing a View option
From the Working Order, select the Products tab and use one or both views.
|The Line Items (default) view is recommended for orders with a small number of units or when you want to see an expanded view of each product and delivery.
Note: Learn more with the Working Order overview.
|Sizing View (beta)
|The Sizing View (beta) is recommended for orders with a large number of products and one or multiple deliveries or when you want to see a detailed view of product information.
Note: Sizing View supports bulk orders.
Sizing View (beta)
The Sizing View (beta) offers configurable tables for reviewing items in your cart.
Reminder: If not offered by the brand, the default view is Line Items, which you can learn more about in the Working Order overview.
Use the Sizing View (beta) tables to review product details and enter quantities for each Size and Shipment. The tables are configurable.
Configure Sizing View tables
You can configure Sizing View (beta) tables in the following ways:
- Reorder columns by selecting and dragging a header.
- Sort by clicking a column header. Adjust the sort by selecting the sorted header’s arrow icon. You can also use the Sort menu on the right.
- Group by a column by selecting it’s header and choosing the Group by option. You can also manage your grouping with the right menu. Totals for groupings only display when the group contains more than one row.
- Filter products by selecting a column’s filter icon and checking and unchecking options. You can also use the Filters menu on the right.
- Filter by shipment with the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner.
- Search with the Search in cart field in the upper-right corner.
- Collapse / Expand tables with the arrow to the left of each product.
- Show / Hide sizes or remove products in bulk by selecting the checkbox for each product (or all in the main header), and then using the Actions menu in the upper right corner.
- Add columns from the Columns menu on the right, where you can also sort and filter columns.
Enter quantities on the Delivery or Size level. Quantities can be entered manually or with a copy (Ctrl+C or Command+C) and paste (Ctrl+V or Command+V) values from another table. Select the kebab menu for additional options:
- Copy quantities: Copy all entered quantities of a product for that delivery.
- Paste quantities: Paste the copied quantities, regardless of size group.
- Paste quantities by size: Paste the copied quantities to related size groups.
- Paste quantities to similar sizes: Paste the copied quantities for the product with the same size group across the whole cart (delivery / location).
For Locations, select the kebab menu to Duplicate quantities. In the provided modal, choose the other location(s) you want to add those duplicate quantities to, and then select Duplicate.
Select a product to go to the Product Details page. Select a product’s kebab menu to Manage deliveries, View inventory, or Remove product.
Note: For bulk orders, removing a product removes it from all locations in your order. To keep the product in other locations, change the product order quantities to zero for the location you want the product removed.
On the product-level, you can select the kebab menu to Add, Edit, or Remove delivery. On the shipment-level (shown in the image below), you can Edit or Remove delivery.
Note: Remove delivery is inactive if there is only one Shipment. If a Shipment is no longer needed, you can remove it after adding another delivery date. Otherwise, you can just remove the product.
Edit delivery allows you to update an existing delivery date or add a new one.
When you're done, select the Order Review tab to complete your order. Learn more with the Working Order overview.
Build orders with your preferred visible columns, groupings, and sorting, and then save these configurations as a View for future use. Select Views from the right menu, and then Save current view. Name this view and Save. Save as many Views as you want.
Note: Filters and search criteria are not saved, as these often vary for each order.
To access your saved views (or the provided Default), select Views from the right menu, and then choose a view. You can also Update or Delete a view by selecting the kebab menu to the right of the view’s name.