When using the 4.0 NuORDER app on your iPAD or iPhones, it would only limit to download 100 entries of custom lists.
If you have more than 100 custom lists created on your portal, then you may reference these suggested work around options below for adjustments:
OPTION 1 - View based on the newest updated custom lists:
- 1) Best suggestion here on any old custom lists is to make the modifications on your own created lists on the web before applying the sort filters in your app.
- 2) Go to the CUSTOM LISTS page
- 3) Click on the "REFINE" icon > Click on SORT > select "Updated (Newest)" option
- 4) This will then allow you to view the newest updated custom lists - starting with the most current to oldest modified date found
OPTION 2 - View based on the newest created custom lists:
- 1) Go to CUSTOM LISTS page
- 2) Click on the "REFINE" icon > Click on SORT > select "Created (Newest)"
- 3) This option will allow you to view the most current created custom lists