No, as subteams are assigned at the time the order is placed or edited. For example, if a sales rep is added to a new subteam, they will only be able to see the orders that were placed after that particular subteam was created.
Articles in this section
- PDF and XLS Links in Order Approved Emails
- Can I make my "View As" preference display products that only my rep can see?
- What is subteam & how do you use it?
- I can't add a new brand user - it says I'm out of users. What do I do?
- Can I be a brand user AND a buyer?
- How to add or update users
- Who has the ability to view draft orders?
- If a brand user is added to a new subteam and "view subteam orders" is turned on, will those orders pull in as a part of those subteam orders even though the subteam was created after the order was placed?
- If a sales rep is deleted and then re-added, will their old account still exist?