What is Subteam?
If your company has various sales teams, and you don’t want members of one team to see the other teams order or be able to report on their sales numbers, you can set up different subteams for each team.
Subteams are used for selling divisions and assigned on a brand rep level. Therefore, you may set up as many subteams as you like to fit your needs for the amount of rep groups you have for your brand.
How do you use Subteams?
- Visibility control over different rep's accounts and orders in their assigned subteam
- For example: If 3 sales reps are assigned to northest subteam, then the 3 sales reps will only be able to view each other's accounts and orders in this subteam.
- If you have multiple reps in different regions, then we may suggest adding multiple subteams for visibility reasons. Therefore, your 3 sales reps in the northeast subteam will not be able to view the accounts and orders in another southwest subteam.
- There are 3 different permission settings we may turn on/off for your brand users (admins, sales managers, sales reps) in our backend for your subteams : orders, companies, and campaigns.
- Orders: The ability to see the subteam's orders.
- Companies: Ability to view all companies and buyers associated with your subteam
- Campaigns: Brand user can only see their campaigns and those made by other users on their subteam.
- If you would like any of these permission settings to be updated, feel free to email email@example.com for further assistance.
You may also reference our other help article to get you started with setting up subteams on your portal: https://helpdesk.nuorder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005734306-How-to-Create-a-Subteam-