Filters are automatically added to your Products tab when your portal is created. Below is a list and descriptions of all available filters.
The Availability filter allows you to filter through the product gallery by Immediate, Future, or Pre-book. This data is coming from the brand's inventory data. Brands can configure the logic for these filters in a couple ways:
- Only show products available in the user's assigned warehouse(s) only (and not all warehouses).
Brands can contact our Support team to enable this feature (so long as your brand has 2+ warehouses and those users don't have the view all warehouse permission).
- When Immediate is selected, only show products that have immediate, on-hand inventory. Do not show products that have pre-book availability.
Brands can enable this option in Inventory Settings.
Use the Inventory filter to specify immediate and future inventory, based on 3 options:
- Greater than: Find inventory for major buyers that only wish to consider products above a certain inventory count.
- Less than: Find products below a certain threshold, such as products below 25 units where you may wish to move them to a clearance linesheet or custom list.
- Equal to: Find products with an exact quantity, such as those with 0 inventory.
You can provide a value that when entered will filter the current view to only products matching the filter type and value you entered. This feature can be enabled through a Brand preference. To enable this option, contact our Support team.
The Deliveries filter allows you to search based on items available in specific deliveries. Select a date range you'd like to search through.
The Season filter allows you to search based on the season assigned to a style. This data is coming from your product data, so if you see any discrepancies, first review your product data. Only active seasons will show up, so if you'd like to archive a season and hide it from your filter, you can archive all products in that season.
The Color filter allows you to filter based on the color of the product. This information is obtained from your product data. You can select multiple colors from the scrollable list or search for a specific color.
The Department filter allows you to filter based on the department assigned to each product. This information is assigned in your product data. All active departments show up in this filter.
Similar to the Department filter, Category shows all active product categories in your product data. To remove a category, you must archive all products with that category.
The Status filter allows you to filter through only Active, online Inactive, and All products. Inactive products include products listed as Disabled. They also include products with no inventory if you have Hide Products with No Inventory turned on in your Inventory settings.
Tip: If you have a Custom field that you would like to add as a filter, contact our Support team.