Yes, it is possible to have more than 3 lines of description to display on your linesheet PDF file.
For the best practice here, we suggest these pointers below:
- Keep your description field short and simple. The more information you have in your description field, then there will be a higher chance that the informations will not display on your PDF file.
- You may create a custom linesheet template to allow the "description" field to display on your linesheet PDF file.
- Here's a help article link to get you started with custom linesheet templates: https://helpdesk.nuorder.com/hc/en-us/articles/207475583-Custom-Linesheets
- If you have a lot of information in your description field, then we may recommend adding fewer fields to your custom linesheet template.
- The less fields there are in your custom linesheet template, then the higher chance that all of the description data will appear in your PDF file.
- We would recommend using the "5 products" custom linesheet layout template. This will allow more space area to display your product information.
- Our linesheet PDF files are based upon "wrapped texting". If you have a lot of product information for an item, then some of the data might not display.
If you need further assistance on your linesheet PDF file, feel free to email us at email@example.com .