Pre-Packs are a predefined set of units for specific sizes and sold as one pack.
For example: Pack A = 2-XS, 2-S, 2-M, 1-L so if you want to order 1 pack A this is 7 units
To Set up Units Per Pack, follow the steps below.
- Export Product Data from NuORDER
- Go to Admin and select Data then Product Data.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and 'DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA WITHOUT ARCHIVED PRODUCTS'
- Open the file and locate the 'Units Per Pack' column within the export.
- Enter the number of units that a pack will contain per size. Note: ‘Units Per Pack’ is not a required field, and therefore is dependent on client ensuring that all sizes on a product contain pre-pack value, if that is the desired behavior. Brands with price per size setting, should also be aware that the pricing logic has not changed --pricing should be set at the size/unit level, not at the pack level. Working Order will handle totals to include units per pack setup. (see below)
- After saving changes and uploading file, user should be set with pre-pack data and these updates will be reflected in the Working Order and Ez Order Form, and Order Details page.
Once pre-pack information is properly set on a product, the pre pack information will be visible per line item, below the Wholesale Pricing sections.
When user enters quantity for a size that has Pre Packs, the following should occur
- Item Total should be the total sum of packs per unit ( 1 unit on size === 5 units )
- Order Totals on the line items should also update to include the units per pack