Yes, the iPad app is supported on the iPad Pro. You can use any version of the iPad to access the app.
Articles in this section
- Custom Lists: Limit to download 100 entries on the 4.0 app
- Is the app supported on iPad Pro?
- Why isn't my keyboard working?
- Can I edit an order that hasn't been synced?
- Problems with the app? Send us a debug file.
- How to force quit the app on mobile/iPad
- How come I can't install the app?
- Are you able to sync notes that are not attached to an order on the mobile app?