There are a few ways to create a Custom List (previously known as "Recommendations") on the app:
- From the product gallery, select a product and tap the "Star" icon
- A "Choose List" modal will display. You can:
- Select an existing Custom List
- Select an existing Linesheet (available only if Linesheet editing permission is enabled)
- Create a new Custom List.
- For this example, let's create a new Custom List by tapping the "+" icon.
- Enter a list title and description, then hit "Save"
- Your new custom list has now been set as the "Active List." You can add products to the list by tapping the "Star" icon on any product.
- Tap on the "List" icon (next to the Cart) to quickly navigate to the active Custom List
- Select the "More Options Kebab" will activate additional Custom List actions (e.g. Send Custom List, Add All items to Cart, Organize Items, etc)
- Selecting "Organize Items" will make the product cards draggable, so you can easily rearrange them as you wish.
From Custom Lists (menu):
- Another way is to navigate from the Menu > Custom Lists
- Select the "More Options Kebab"
- Select "Create Custom List"
- Enter a name and description of the new custom list and hit "Save"
- Now, your new custom list has been set as the Active List. Go to the Product Gallery or Linesheets and start adding products to your list by tapping on the "Star" icon