Price Sheets are used to offering multiple prices on a product level and to restrict pricing visibility on a brand or buyer level.
Begin by downloading the Price Sheet Template. Check the Field Descriptions tab for details on how to fill out the template.
- Style Number: This must match your product data. Example: ABC-123
- Season: This must match your product data. Example: FALL
- Color: This must match your product data. Example: BLACK
- Pricesheet: Name the pricesheet something unique that you will later use to assign on a rep or company level.
- Wholesale Price: Example: $68 - A Company (buyer) set to this pricesheet will see the wholesale price listed within the price sheet.
- Retail Price: This field can get filled in or will automatically default to the product data for MSRP.
- Disabled: A "Y" value means this product will not be available for this retailer. The buyer will not view this product when they log in.
Uploading Your Price Sheet
To begin, navigate to Settings>Brand Admin>Data>Pricing
Next, you can drag-and-drop your save price sheet file on the page.
Price Sheets on a Company Level (Buyer):
To edit your company data to include an assigned
- Customers can be assigned to a price sheet, and prices will automatically update for that customer within the wholesale application.
- Any customers not assigned to a special price sheet will see the default wholesale pricing.
- Customers can be assigned to a price sheet via the customer data file, or manually via the Contacts tab.
- Price sheets can also be used to disable (hide) certain products from a group of customers.