Barcodes can get generated and printed directly from NuORDER. Barcodes can then get utilized when using the ipad.
To set up Barcodes:
1. Go to the Admin section under Product Catalog Settings and select Barcode Management.
2. In Barcode Settings, you can assign a 'Barcode Title', 'Barcode Subtitle' and 'Barcode Field'.
- Barcode Title: The name that will appear above each barcode label. You have the option to select a field name from the drop down. For example, style number could appear above each label. Or if you want a custom field from the product data, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barcode Subtitle: An additional title to appear above the barcode. This can get selected from the drop down. A custom field can also get applied here.
- Barcode Field: Select a field that will create the barcode number. NOTE: If you use UPC's - they will automatically scan as long as the UPC's are uploaded in the product data.
- Let NuORDER Take Care of it for you: NuORDER will generate a unique code for each style. So if this is toggled on, you do not have to select a barcode field.
How to Print Barcodes:
1. Go to the Admin section under Product Catalog Settings and select Barcode Printing.
2. In Barcode Printing, you can filter and select the barcodes then 'Generate Labels'.
- Search: You can search by style number to select barcodes individually.
- Filter: Utilize the filters to bulk select barcodes.
3. Generate the labels, an email will get sent to you so you can print the labels.
4. All you need are Avery 5155 labels which can be purchased online or from any office supply store and you’ll have your own barcode labels in no time!