We are able to turn off the function that alerts you when a buyer has viewed a linesheet sent as a campaign. To have this feature turned off, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The heroes team or your account manager can turn off these read receipts.
Articles in this section
- Is the "Size" section in a linesheet a part of the description on the PDF?
- Is there a product limit for Retailers when exporting an XLSX download from the Product Gallery?
- What is a campaign?
- How do I create a campaign?
- What does a campaign email look like?
- Can a campaign be deleted?
- Can we send videos through campaigns?
- Is it possible to turn off read receipt emails for sent campaigns?
- What campaigns can I see?
- What are SmartGroups?