NuORDER supports unlimited international currencies. Just let our team know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will enable the currency for you. Once the additional currency is set, follow the steps below to begin selling in other currencies.
1. Export Product Data: The additional currencies will get generated from the system as new headers in the XLS file. You will need to enter in the price per style and re-upload your product data.
2. Setting Brand Users Default Currency: You will need to go to the admin side under users and 'Manage Brand Users'. Then select the user you are going to edit and assign a different currency. The pricing will update for the user and they can begin to sell in the assigned currency.
3. Setting a Retailer's Default Currency: Currency can get applied per retailer in two separate ways - through the 'Contacts tab' or in the 'Company data'. Then when the buyer logs in, they will only see products and prices set for their currency.
- Contacts Tab-Select the company you want to reassign and 'edit'. Select the currency and save.
- Company Data - In Brand admin under data, go to company data to export the existing company file. In the column 'Company code', enter this information save and re-upload.