The Brand Admin module is split into five main sections, 'Product Catalog Settings', 'Data', 'Imagery & Media', 'Settings', 'Users'. Each section has several subsections.
Here’s a quick review of all the sections and subsections, and their primary purpose.
1. Product Catalog Settings: This section contains all the pieces to generate barcodes, customize linesheets and enable product banners.
- Barcode Management: Select the barcode field that will generate the barcode numbers for your company. Or toggle on "Let NuORDER take care of it for you" and a unique number will get generated by our system. Final step is to select a title and this will appear above the barcode.
- Barcode Printing: Utilize the filters to select the styles and then click on 'Generate Labels'. An email will get sent to you then you can print labels from your inbox.
- Manage Linesheets: Create a custom template to include brand specific fields. Follow the three steps and the new template will appear when generating a linesheet.
- Product Banners: Sold out banners when enabled will display across products in red, that hit 0 based off of inventory data. Or create a custom banner for unique text to display in Teal, Gray or Black.
- Product Gallery: Is broken into three subsections - 'Merchandise', 'Enable' and 'Edit'. 'Merchandise' is where you can drag and drop products in the order of display for the Products tab - just remember to save. You can also create a new product on the fly. 'Enable' - if toggled on the products will appear in the products tab or toggle off to disable for brand user views. 'Edit' - click on the pencil to update product information or to select a banner to display.
- Product Catalog Settings: This section contains all the pieces to generate barcodes, customize linesheets and enable product banners.
2. Data: This section contains your portals architecture of data where you can import new files and export existing information.
- Company Data: Upload new or edited company information. At the bottom you can export the data in a few different formats. 'Archive All' will remove all of the existing companies - but the record will remain on file for your brand.
- Buyer Data: Importing buyer data for the first time will trigger a welcome email to your buyers depending on email settings discussed in brand set up. Exports can contain 'All Buyers' or 'Companies with No Buyers'.
- Inventory Data: Import inventory here and just remember to review 'A Few Reminders' next to the file drop. Export inventory in two different files or pull an ATS Report with Images. At the bottom of the page, you can 'Delete All', just be careful as this will get remove existing inventory completely.
- Product Data: Manage your products through new imports and edits on exports. Review the blank templates on 'Add new products to NuORDER' as this reviews required fields. 'Archive All' will file all copies of products in a swift click.
- Pricing: Import and export price sheets that can get applied at a customer level. Name the file as you want it to appear when assigning to customers.
- Archives: Access archived data of 'Products', 'Companies' and 'Orders' on a one - click search level. Click over to each subsection and enter the specific information to search and 'Unarchive'.
3. Imagery & Media: This section contains the product image and creative asset management for the brand portal.
- Dropbox Management: Link your Dropbox account and the product images will appear in NuORDER. They will automatically link depending on the file naming convention or drop into 'Image Management' to manually link to the data.
- Image Management: Click on a product image and drag to the corresponding style to manually link.
- Image Reports: There are three different one click reports that will get generated and emailed to the brand user - 'Missing Images Report', 'Product Image Report' and 'Unlinked Image Report'.
- Image Settings: Set up the file naming convention for your product images to automatically link, make sure to set all four and save.
- Product Images: Bulk upload up to 28 images at a time and just remember to follow the 'Image Guidelines'.
- Branded Login Info: Manage your branded login page which is your unique URL for brand users and buyers to utilize. To create or maintain, click here.
- Media Management: There are four sections within the media tab - 'Gallery', 'Press', 'Video' and 'Assets. Click here for a How to Guide on creating and maintaining media.
- Custom Branding: Import creative assets to display as in - app branding. Remember to follow the image dimensions and save.
- Color Swatches: Manage your colors and color swatches that will appear in the app and on the linesheets. Upload swatches or assign Hex values to the color names.
4. Settings: This section contains multiple subsections to create and maintain rules against the product and inventory data.
- Brand Settings: This area allows you to update the brand contact information, weekly digest emails and subteams. Subteams are used for selling divisions and assigned on a brand rep level.
- API Management: If your brand is integrated with NuORDER through our API, this is where your developer or IT team will find the API Keys (codes you need to connect). You can also review your pending and approved applications.
- Delivery Windows: Set up and Manage pre-defined delivery windows for products. Click here to read an article that takes you through each step. Two preferences can get set in this section - 'Default Length of Ship Window' and 'Minimum Length of Ship Window'.
- Customer and User Groups: Create a customer group to establish product visibility rules that would apply to assigned companies. You would create and name a 'New Customer Group' then enter the 'Rule' and 'Values' you would associate. Once a group is set, you are assigning values that you want to restrict.
- Inventory Settings: Create warehouses, manage prebook and inventory preferences for brand users and buyers.
- Order Min Max Rules: Create rules and they will apply on the order level before submission. For step by step instructions, click here.
- Order Settings: Add in order terms, create order splitting rules and enable or disable 'Re-Order Fields'.
- StitchLabs Integration: If your brand is integrated with NuORDER through Stitchlabs, this is where your developer or IT team would go to Authorize Access for NuORDER.
5. Users: This sections sole purpose is to manage and maintain brand users.
- Manage Brand Users: You have the ability to create, edit and delete brand users. Click here for a short clip on each aspect.