The Brand Admin module is split into five main sections:
- Product Catalog Settings
- Imagery & Media
Each section has several subsections. Here’s a quick review of all the sections and subsections, and their primary purpose.
Product Catalog Settings
This section contains all the pieces to generate barcodes, customize linesheets, enable product banners, and edit products.
- Barcode Management: Select the barcode field that will generate the barcode numbers for your company. Or toggle on 'Generated by NuORDER' and a unique number will get generated by our system. Final step is to select a title & subtitle to appear above the barcode in the PDF.
- Barcode Printing: Utilize the filters to select the styles and then click on 'Generate Labels'. An email will get sent to you then you can print labels from your inbox.
- Manage Linesheets: Create a custom template to include brand specific fields. Follow the three steps and the new template will appear when generating a linesheet.
- Product Banners: Sold out banners when enabled will display across products in red, that hit 0 based off of inventory data. Or create a custom banner for unique text to display in Teal, Gray or Black. Click this article on how to add banners to a product.
- Product Gallery: The gallery is broken into three subsections - 'Merchandise', 'Enable' and 'Edit'.
Merchandise is where you can drag and drop products in the order of display for the Products tab - just remember to save. You can also create a new product on the fly.
Enable - if toggled on the products will appear in the products tab or toggle off to disable for brand user views.
Edit - click on the pencil to update product information or to select a banner to display.
This section contains your portal's architecture of data where you can import/upload new bulk data files and export existing information.
- Company Data: Upload new or edited Company information. At the bottom you can export the data in a few different formats. 'Archive All' will remove all of the existing companies - but the record will remain on file for your brand.
- Buyer Data: Importing buyer data for the first time will trigger a welcome email to your buyers depending on email settings configured in the brand portal set up. Exports can contain 'All Buyers' or 'Companies with No Buyers'.
- Inventory Data: Import inventory here and just remember to review 'A Few Reminders' next to the file drop. Export inventory in two different files or pull an ATS Report with Images. At the bottom of the page, you can 'Delete All', just be careful as this will remove existing inventory completely.
- Product Data: Manage your products through new imports and edits on exports. Review the blank templates on 'Add new products to NuORDER' as this reviews required fields. 'Archive All' will archive products in a swift click.
- Pricing: Import and export price sheets that can get applied at a customer level. Name the file as you want it to appear when assigning to customers.
- Archives: Access archived data of Products, Companies and Orders. Click on each tab and search for specific information and press the 'Unarchive' button to restore the data.
Imagery & Media
This section contains the product image and creative asset management for the brand portal.
- Dropbox Management: Link your Dropbox account and the product images will appear in NuORDER. They will automatically link depending on the file naming convention or drop into 'Image Management' to manually link to the data.
- Email Header Image Management: This section allows you to upload your own logos and images to your emails.
- Image Reports: There are three different one-click reports that will get generated and emailed to the brand user - 'Missing Images Report', 'Product Image Report' and 'Unlinked Image Report'.
- Image Settings: Set up the file naming convention for your product images to automatically link. The Image Naming Overview article provides further information on this.
- Product Images: Bulk upload up to 28 images at a time and just remember to follow the Image Guidelines.
- Branded Login Info: Manage your branded login page which is your unique URL for brand users and buyers to utilize. To create or maintain the branded login page, click here.
- Media Management: There are four sections within the media tab:
'Gallery', 'Press', 'Video' and 'Assets. The How to Guide shows you how to create and maintain media.
- Custom Branding: Import creative assets to display as in-app branding. Remember to follow the image dimensions.
- Color Swatches: Manage your colors and color swatches that will appear in the app and on the linesheets. Upload swatches or assign Hex values to the color names.
- Manage Branded Logos: View and upload branded logos for PDF headers, product placeholder images, and dashboard images
This section contains multiple subsections to create and maintain rules against the product and inventory data.
- Brand Settings: This area allows you to update the brand contact information, weekly digest emails and subteams. Subteams are used for selling divisions and assigned on a brand rep level.
- API Management: If your brand is integrated with NuORDER through our API, this is where your developer or IT team will find the API Keys (codes you need to connect). You can also review your pending and approved applications.
- Delivery Windows: Set up and Manage pre-defined delivery windows for products. Click here to read an article that takes you through each step. Two preferences can get set in this section - 'Default Length of Ship Window' and 'Minimum Length of Ship Window'.
- Customer and User Groups: Create a customer group to establish product visibility rules that would apply to assigned companies. You would create and name a 'New Customer Group' then enter the 'Rule' and 'Values' you would associate. Once a group is set, you are assigning values that you want to restrict.
- Manage Payment Processing: Set up your credit card processing and configure your payment processing account. This section provides articles on payment processing and how to configure.
- Inventory Settings: Create warehouses, manage prebook and inventory preferences for brand users and buyers. Click here for instructions.
- Order Min Max Rules: Create rules and they will apply on the order level before submission. For step by step instructions, click here.
- Order Settings: Add your order Terms & Conditions, create order splitting rules and enable or disable 'Re-Order Fields'.
- Order Export Templates: if you have Custom Export Templates enabled on your portal, this option will be visible. This allows you to configure your own export templates. Contact your Account Manager if you wish this to be enabled.
- Payment History: If you've configured payment processing, this option will allow you to download a csv file of your payment history, from a given date range.
- StitchLabs Integration: If your brand is integrated with NuORDER through Stitchlabs, this is where your developer or IT team would go to Authorize Access for NuORDER.
- Manage Marketplace Profile: Create & maintain a Marketplace profile so retailers can discover your brand.
- NuORDER Marketplace Setup: Create and manage rules that determine which products are visible to guest buyers that are not yet connected to your brand. This article provides information on what products are visible to guest buyers and how to set up product visibility.
- Manage Shipping: If you have the Shipping module enabled, you can connect your warehouse(s) to your shipping couriers. This article explains this process in further detail.
- Manage Shipping Promotions: Create shipping promotions for shipping rates. Click here for further details.
This section's purpose is to manage and maintain brand users.
- Manage Brand Users: You have the ability to create, edit and delete brand users. This article explains how to add a brand user.