NuORDER supports processing credit card payments through a variety of payment gateways (processors). To access this service, contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once access has been enabled on your account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Admin > Settings > Manage Payment Processing
2. Click ADD MY OWN PROCESSOR
3. Select your processor from the Gateway dropdown.
If your processor is not listed, please contact email@example.com.
4. Select the currency for payments to be processed. If you will be processing multiple currencies, repeat this setup process once for each currency.
5. Enter your account credentials which differs from one gateway to another. (These should be the credentials you have already been using to access your processor account outside of NuORDER.)
6. Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
This will enable additional settings for you to review, including whitelisting specific customers (or customer types) to access the credit card checkout tab when submitting their orders.
Require a credit card to place orders? If you would like to require that all whitelisted customers must enter credit card information before submitting an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have that setting applied to your portal.