There are 2 different options into using a price sheet. In this article, you may find benefits into using a price sheet.
Option 1 - Using price sheet to limit product visibility for "brand users":
- You may limit product visibility for brand users to control the products they are able to view and sale for their login.
- You may follow the steps below to limit product visibility for your brand users:
1) In your price sheet template, make sure to list all the products that you would not like your brand user to view or sell.
2) In the "DISABLED" field, input the value "Y" for the items that you would NOT like your brand user to view or sell.
3) All other fields (Season, Style number, Color, size, wholesale, retail) can stay the same from what are stated in the product data field.
4) Be sure to name your price sheet in the "Price_List" field. You may name the price sheet in any alphabetical or numerical format.
5) You may leave out any products that you would like your brand user to view or sell from the price sheet.
6) Once all updated, clear all format, save, and upload the price sheet on the "Pricing Templates" page in ADMIN.
7) Once uploaded, then you may assign the specific brand user to a specific price sheet by editing the "brand user" on the "Mange Brand Users" page from ADMIN.
8) Once completed, then the specific brand user will only be able to view and sell the specific products assigned to them from the price sheet.
Option 2 - Using price sheet to assign different price tiers for different "retailers":
- If you would like to assign a specific retailer to shop by specific prices, then you may follow the steps below for the update:
1) In your price sheet template, make sure to copy & paste all items that are currently listed in your product data.
2) Make sure all the fields (SEASON, STYLE NUMBER, COLOR, & SIZE (if applicable)) are labeled exactly the same from what is listed from the product data for a proper upload.
3) Name the price sheet in the "PRICE_LIST" field.
4) You may input the "wholesale prices" that you would like the specific retailer to purchase/view at in the "WHOLESALE" field.
5) "RETAIL" field is optional. If you wished to leave this field blank, then the customer will view the default "retail" price as listed from the product data.
6) Make sure to labeled "N" in the "DISABLED" field for all active items to display.
7) Once all updated, clear all format, save, and upload the price sheet onto the "Pricing Templates"
8) Once uploaded, you may then assign the specific retailer to a specific pricesheet under "CONTACTS" in editing a company.