In this release, we launched Promotions for non-integrated brands, as well as the option to set up multifactor authentication. We also added enhancements to orders.
Promotions help increase average order size
In this release, we're giving non-integrated brands the ability to set up Promotions with discounted prices within NuORDER! Promotions not only discount product prices and order totals, but also encourage buyers to add more to their cart as they get close to qualifying for a promotion. Brands can configure order exports to include Promotion information, so you know what impacted the final price.
Non-integrated brands can contact their Account Manager if they’re interested in adding the Promotions package today!
Note: For integrated brands, the promotions feature is currently in private beta only for select customers.
Multifactor authentication for an extra layer of security
Multifactor authentication (MFA) is one of the simplest and most secure ways to access your data. With this release, you can now add an extra layer of security to your NuORDER user account with multifactor authentication.
For more information, see Multifactor authentication (MFA).
We made enhancements to Order Export Templates and notification messages when editing submitted orders.
Import multi-doors orders with order export templates
If your brand is using bulk orders for multiple deliveries, Order Export Templates with the Vertical Multiple Deliveries format now allow users to use a spreadsheet to review and specify the locations for each delivery.
Order edit notification messages
In this release, we enhanced our order edit notification messages to include actionable options. For example, if you edit and submit an order that another user also just changed, then you’ll see a notification with options to either clear or reload the cart. Also, if you edit an order that moves to a status that doesn’t allow updates (or the order is locked), you’ll see a notification with options to either clear or return to the cart (for review).
Additional improvements and fixes
- Fixed an issue that was causing the system to skip 360 images a brand added after initially syncing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Add Sizing grid on bulk orders to collapse when clicking into it immediately after adding a quantity to Bulk Units.
- Fixed an issue causing a blank cart to display for buyers after View Definition settings were changed by the Brand.
- Fixed an issue where the Display all products to buyers toggle was turned off by default for guest buyers.
- Fixed an issue where, for some users, the Inventory Data file in horizontal format contained column headers for sizes for archived products.
- When creating an Order Min Max Rule for a Single Customer, the search bar on the Define Rule menu would only search and display the first 50 companies present on the brand portal. This issue was fixed, and all relevant companies now return a result.
- Fixed an issue where, when Advanced Pricing was turned on, base prices were displayed instead of Date-based prices in Pricesheets.
- Fixed an issue where, when Hide Wholesale Price and Hide MSRP options were checked, the prices were still displaying on the product tile.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Recalculating Order Totals” message to appear and load endlessly when a user scrolls down the list of companies assigned to them.
- Fixed an issue where, for some users, images uploaded to Sites Manager had blurry lines.
- Fixed an issue where deleted Order Export Templates were still displaying in the templates list until manually refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue causing a translation problem with the Country and State filters.
- Fixed an issue that didn’t allow an underscore to be a part of the user password.
- Fixed an issue with Campaigns that was causing inaccurate campaign status when switching between filters.
- Fixed an issue causing the NuORDER API from the Orders collection to be unresponsive or work intermittently.
- Fixed an issue causing Order PDF exports to show inconsistent white space.
- Fixed an issue causing the Linesheet import email subject line to read “Reset your password.”
- Fixed an issue causing the Contact Information section of Order Cancellation emails to not pull in Sales Rep information.
- Some users were not receiving an error message when submitting a bulk order failed when the require shipping code preference was turned on and the bulk order company contained no shipping code. This issue was fixed, and users will now see an error message explaining why the order submission failed.
- Fixed an issue where the Add to Order option would set some CAD buyers’ orders to USD.
- Fixed an issue where users would see a blank page in the web application when trying to access an order in the orders tab on Android.
- Fixed an issue on the Order Details page where the base price of an order was displayed with a strikethrough when the price rule price was a larger number.
- When users had products with units per pack in their Working Order, then exported in Vertical Multiple Delivery format, the total price and total units shown didn’t match the Working Order. This issue was fixed, and all totals now calculate correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Amount in the Products tab of the Working Order to display $0.00 after adding size units, clearing them, then adding again.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the Order Details page to not load properly.
- Fixed an issue causing a backslash to be inserted into the company filter on the Orders page, resulting in no results.
- Fixed an issue causing the Total Units in an order summary export to be 0.
- Fixed an issue causing orders to be able to be submitted with invalid prebook delivery windows when an item has replenishment-defined delivery windows, and is added to a draft order before one or more replenishments are removed.
- Fixed an issue where, when Advanced Pricing was turned on and Date-based Pricing was selected, the base price of a submitted order was displayed with a strikethrough instead of showing only the date-based price.
- Fixed an issue in Promotions where the taxes/surcharges were calculated and displayed in the Delivery total of the Working Order.
- Fixed an issue in Promotion details where the field validation message was displaying the wrong field name for Minimum Quantity and Minimum Amount.
- Fixed an issue causing the discounted value of a promotion to not appear when Date-based Pricing is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing stuck transactions and displaying “Attempted Amount” and “(Pending)” on the Payment screen.
- Fixed an issue for Sales Reps adding a card on behalf of a buyer where the confirmation Save Card confirmation message was displayed before the required legal copy checkbox was checked.
- Fixed a page scrolling issue in the Add New Credit Card modal when the user had a lower resolution screen or zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue causing refund amount limits to exceed the refund amount and not display in the User Interface (UI).